Thursday, February 4, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection

The calm and relaxation I needed after completing Lesson 2

1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I am proud of my energy and enthusiasm during my presentation, something I really wasn't expecting, it just happened.

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

      AE

    b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.

I believe that I deserved an AE because I had the great volume and audience interaction/engagement, I think I had a very hands on use of my prop that taught the audience something new. I believe I also had an aesthetically pleasing and informative PowerPoint, a very engaging intro due to enticing the audience with cheesecake, very in-depth research in which I cited many sources, lastly I think my activity was very helpful in grasping my EQ and answer, as well as myself going around the room throughout to view progress and to answer questions during the activity.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?

Compared to my first lesson, I think all the components of my lesson worked well together, I was most proud of my hook and activity. I believe that my energy and enthusiasm really helped the audience get excited to participate in my activity.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?

I needed to have compressed my presentation more, I had tons of content, which is great but put me in a time crunch. So if I did it again, I would more evenly emphasize different points/topics.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

I don't have much of a clue at the moment because I feel my EQ needs to be adjusted in order to find additional answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment