Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Blog 4 - House Advisory Prep

http://ohmydish.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Ratatouille-movie.png
Remy the little chef from Ratatouille gracefully decorating a dish with its accompanying sauce or glaze

Write a short explanation of what you are hoping to accomplish through your senior project topic.


Through my senior project topic, Culinary Arts, I hope to quench my curiosity in my topic and to hopefully develop more of a passion. I currently have many interests, but food and cooking has always been one that I’ve wanted to blossom. Since the start of my mentorship, I have learned some techniques, principles, and even some recipes; and over time I can feel my knowledge and interest continuing to grow. I don’t necessarily aim to be a master chef or anything like that, but this is truly more of a passion I want to acquire outside of a career.

No comments:

Post a Comment