Thursday, September 3, 2015

Blog 3 - First Interview Preparation

The stunning presentation of dishes that I hope to learn.

1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?

      I plan to interview my current mentor Chef Edward Forte. He is quite an experienced chef, practicing his craft for 6 years now, in various forms, restaurant, catering, and entertaining. He is also a close friend, making for an open and comfortable environment for asking questions and having an intellectually developing conversation on the topic. I also feel that he will be able to introduce me more into my topic and he can probably refer me to fellow chefs or educators.

2.  Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?  Ask open-ended questions. 

  • What kinds of traits do you find important in an exemplary chef?
  • How does passion for cooking affect your creations?
  • What are the most important elements/disciplines in presenting food?

1 comment:

  1. Kyle,

    Can you change the background on your blog so that I can read it. Its currently black on black. Needs more contrast

    Holt

    ReplyDelete