Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Blog 12: Holiday Project Update


1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you do over the break with your senior project?


Over break, I had a few opportunities to put some hours into Independent Component, I was able to bake for some family Christmas parties. I was also able to complete another 6 hours with my mentor, bringing my total to 15 hours. In this 6 hours, I assisted my mentor during the New Year's’ Eve party with setup, some kitchen duty as well as helping serve guests.


2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did, and why?  What was the source of what you learned?


I got to experience first hand the timing of hosting a dinner party, it helped enforce the idea and execution of timing when distributing dishes.


3.  Your third interview will be a 10 question interview related to possible answers for your EQ. Who do you plan to talk to and why?

Unfortunately I have already interviewed my mentor twice, so I will need to create some contacts to find another perspective interviewee.

No comments:

Post a Comment